THE PERFECT PAIR.

19:41





Photography By: April Williams (Me)

It's no secret that I have a little obsession with anything NARS... Well for those of you who know me well, that's an understatement. My very first purchase of any high end brand product, was the incredibly hyped NARS 'Laguna' bronzer- best decision I ever made. It was literally love at first swatch. Since then I have repurchased this bad boy of a bronzer, I mean how could I not?  I just can't seem to get enough of it. 

Another hyped and well loved product of NARS is from their blush ranged. This little number is called 'Orgasm'- a very unique name I know. Both products are said to be 'the perfect pair' and I was curious to see what all the fuss is about, and good thing I did. This gorgeous duo has made it's way into my everyday makeup look and I don't see it leaving any time soon. 

1. Laguna-  Where would I be without this little goodie? I literally wear this product everyday- or when I decide to wear makeup. It is a complete beauty must have for me, i'm obsessed with it! Laguna has such a silky soft texture and applying it to the face is a dream. It's incredibly easy to build, so great  for contouring of the cheek bones, along with and all over sun kissed glow. The finish of the product is more on the matte side but has traces of gold shimmer running through it, leaving a subtle warm glowing effect on the skin... I'm in love!


2. Orgasm-  The Orgasm blush is a great colour that flatters all skin types. Along with Laguna, Orgasm has accents of gold shimmer particles running through the products, creating a beautiful healthy, radiant glow to the cheeks. This gorgeous peachy, coral, pink flesh tone compliments the warmth of Laguna while acting as a highlighter, reflecting light and brightening the face. I'm in love with the ability to build the product and its lightness upon the skin. It's super easy to create a intense perky look while also being able to achieve a more subtle touch of colour. Both products are incredibly easy to work into the skin, leaving you in complete control in creating your desired look. 

I highly recommend this dynamic duo and if your not falling head over heels for these colours as I am, NARS have a great range and variety of tones for everyone. Let me know what your favourite blush, bronzer duo is at the moment. 

-A.

You Might Also Like

0 comments