RANDOM Q&A

19:45



Hey everyone!
I'm currently at uni watching people studying being good students while i procrastinate, searching through Tumblr and Instagram. Then I suddenly had a though. I want to start up a blog again! (I will actually try harder this time a post regularly). So i decided, instead of doing the 'Get to know me TAG', i created one myself. I pulled different random questions from various other TAG's and created a new one. How exciting! ;) So here it is, my own 'Random Q&A'. Enjoy my loves. 
-A x 

#1. Do you sleep with the closet door open or closed?
Closed for sure. You  don't want all those scary monsters to come and get you!

#2. Do you ever dance when theres no music on?
Aha all the time. I'm honestly considering trying out for 'So you think you can dance', winner material right here! (Only joking). :)

#3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't use indicators when driving! Grrr.

#4. What is your song of the week?
Hmm this is a hard one. Theres just so many! My top three songs right now are, 'Pretty Hurts' by Beyonce, 'Not a bad thing' by Justin Timberlake and 'Little white lies' by One Direction. 

#5. Do you want any tattoos?
YES! Will be getting some soon. #excited!

#6. Ultimate celebrity crush?
Liam Payne.
All that needs to be said. 

#7. When was the last time you wrote a letter?
It would have been a month or two ago, telling a friend to stay positive and how awesome she is. :)

#8. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Pretty sure i was a devil, suited my drama queen personality. 

#9. Do you sing in the car?
Aha do i! Yes all the time, people tend to give me strange looks though. Hehe :)

#10. What is your greatest fear?
Losing people i love, being a disappointment or a failure. 

#11. Favourite colour? 
It changes all the time but I'm loving yellow at the moment. 

#12. Do you wear slippers?
Hell yeah! Slippers are awesome!

#13. Last concert you saw?
Michael Buble. He was incredible. Super happy i got to go see him. Such a beautiful voice.

#14. Tea or Coffee?
Ahh this is a really hard one. I have to go with tea. Typical english kid!

#15. What is your favourite food?
How can you choose! Hmm... I would have to say pizza or ice-cream.

#16.What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Always wanted to be a dancer.

#17. Favourite makeup product ATM?
Im a 'all about the lips' kind of girl, and I'm in LOVE with my new 'Rebel' lipstick from MAC!

#18. What are you currently studying? 
Im studying Fashion Design and Textiles.

#19. When was the last time you laughed?
This morning. A man had his music full blast at the train station and was singing his heart out. I know i shouldn't laugh but it was funny. :)

#20. Favourite saying or quote?
"Do what makes you happy." &
"Never a failure always a lesson."


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12381015/?claim=b4uy8fk6ktp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

1 comments