POP OF COLOUR: FIFTY SHADES OF GREEN.

04:37


Like myself, many find wearing colour to be quite daunting and may find it difficult to style. Colour is just colour, all you need is confidence. This may seem obvious and I may sound a little silly pointing this out but it's the truth. It doesn't matter what you wear, it's how you wear it and how you feel that counts. For me, I have my moment of dare devil fashionista, but at times I do struggle to be creative and daring. 

The key to wearing colour is confidence and subtlety. Gradually work colour into you wardrobe whether thats through accessorising, incorporating it into elements of your makeup or in my case, one key piece. I find it much easier to work with one block of colour. This could be a shirt, coat, shoes, dress or bright green pants... I like to pair colour with contrasting tones black and white, which compliment your chosen pop of colour. This also works with a patterned piece. Slowly incorporate it into your look by choosing one key piece to work with. This way the look isn't too over powering but has that little bit extra. People will look at you and envy your confidents and ability to be bold.





Top- K-mart, Pants TEMT, Shoes- K-mart and Clutch- Colette. Lippy by NARS 'Bahama'.
Photography By: Melissa

If your still shying away from the idea of adding a bright hue within your wardrobe, then invest in a clutch or a pair of shoes.That way it isn't too much going on but still a little something to change up your look. I'm thinking of doing a post showcasing multiple ways to rock colour through the world of accessories, let me know what you think. I hope this post as always inspires you to try and be daring and try out ways to wear all things colour. 

-A. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Obsessed Chummy x in love with your words of wisdom

    ReplyDelete