NEW BEAUTY PURCHASES

21:26



Hey everyone,
Recently i've been out and about doing the odd shop here and there and accumulated a few new beauty items. Some are repurchases, others are new found loves. Majority of the products are extremely affordable and amazing quality. These are some of my new beauty purchases along with a few mini reviews, enjoy. 
LEFT TO RIGHT: MAC Satin Lipstick in the shade Rebel, Nivea Invisible anti-perspirant, Rimmel London Stay matte powder shade 004 Sandstorm, Schwarzkopf Anti-Damage Mask for Very Damaged Hair and Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes for Dry and Sensitive Skin.

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Mask (above) - I'm in love with this product. I have repurchased this hair care mask numerous times and honestly can't get enough! I see and feel a huge difference with the condition of my hair after one application. My hair feels incredibly soft and it creates this healthy glow. I think it's an incredible product that only set me back a small $9! You get so much product with a small affordable price tag. It's a definite must have. They have a range of products to suite many different hair types and hair care needs. Theres something for everyone.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (above) - The Stay Matte powder is a highly raved about drugstore product and for good reason. This is another of my repurchases, I love the flawless skin effect and the matte finish. It provides a light natural coverage alone but it is amazing at setting liquid foundation, honestly stays on so well. Again this product is incredibly cheap, only $12 and it will last you. The Stay Matte Powder is a great and cheaper alternative in comparison to more high end brands. A must have beauty basic.

TOP TO BOTTOM- Kmart Nail Art in reflective metallic print and Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer shade 501 Stella.
Rimmel London Apocalips (above) - Rimmel seem to be getting so much right. The second product i recently purchased was one of their lip lacquers in the shade Stella. They are pretty amazing if you ask me. I don't seem to own much of Rimmel's lip products but I am truly glad I ventured out and indulged in the Apocalips line. (I'm a little late on the discovery). It has an awesome application wand, it is a thick highly pigmented consistency and a beautiful glossy finish. It's a lipstick and lipgloss in one. Their colours are amazing and extremely long lasting. There are so many more I'm wanting to try out. They have such a beautiful range of sophisticated nudes, fun girly pinks and berry red tones. I can't remember exactly but from what i can recall this product was under $15. It's honestly such a bargain for such incredible pigmentation, durability and easy application. 

I hope you enjoyed this mini beauty haul/product reviews. Talk soon, 
-A x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi there! i absolutely love that MAC lipstick, i have been wanting to get it for a good month now! I just wanted to know if the Matte powder felt heavy on your skin? As the one i have now feels really quite heavy and thick and i am NOT liking it! Thanks!
    Btw i really like your blog! i think you should post more!
    Thanks!
    Sarah
    http://freshcuriosities.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!
      I totally know what you mean about powder being heavy on the skin, not a nice feeling! I find the Matte power is so good! It feels super light on the skin and is easy to build up for more coverage. I honestly love it and have repurchased it multiple times. I'm sure you wont be disappointed!
      Oh and thank you so much for commenting and for your lovely message, really appreciate it. :)
      -April. x
      p.s- Just wanted to let you know, love your blog. 'A Pair and a Spare' is sooooo cool! I have her book. You should buy it for sure! (If you haven't already, anyhoo rant over aha.)

      Delete