OH SO SOFT AND GENTLE.

02:44


Why it has taken me this long to jump on the highlighting hype I don't know, but I have finally joined the club and I'm loving it! I received this gorgeous MAC mineralised skin finish in 'Soft and Gentle' only recently and there has not been a day where it hasn't graced my cheeks. It's so incredibly beautiful!! Soft and Gentle is a shimmering gift from the gods, it's amazing.

MAC mineralise skin finish in 'Soft and Gentle' & Real Techniques setting brush.  
The product itself is very light and easy to build to your desired look. It's not overwhelmingly shimmery but contains gold and slightly silver toned glitter particles. This is a brilliant product if your wanting a subtle glow. Soft and Gentle in particular has some lovely warm tones which adds a radiant glow to your cheeks. I like to place this on the top of my cheek bones using the Real Techniques setting brush. Even though it's for setting under your eyes, I love it to apply my highlighter. It's just the perfect size and is really good for blending the product.

If you're on the look out for a new highlighter or are unsure what one to get as there are loads to choose from, I definitely recommend this one. If Soft and Gentle isn't your cup of tea, MAC has a great range in their mineralised skin finished powders, so there is bound to be one for you.

-A.

You Might Also Like

0 comments