MONOCHROME MADNESS.

18:45






Blazer- TEMT, Dress- Supre, Shoes- Topshop & Bag- Colette. Lippy from MAC 'Russian Red'.
Photography By: Melissa

If your like me and thinking about what to wear is a stressful task that often results in messy room syndrome, then why not keep it simple. Whenever I'm in a rush or under pressure to get ready I tend to stick to the good old black and white basics- I mean why not make life easy. Besides, these contrasting tones can create such an effortless chic look, no matter what you wear. Black and white are my go to colours and always make an appearance in my daily wardrobe. 

This outfit is simple and easy to rock during the day along with transitioning for a night out. What I love about this look is how simplistic and effortless it looks. Its super comfy and instantly looks put together. It makes me look like Iv'e put loads more effort into the look than I actually have- umm yass! So if your ever unsure or frantically panicking, always remember monochrome is your friend. I dare you to try a daily dose of monochrome madness... 

-A.

You Might Also Like

0 comments